Orca Limited Stock
$17.99 CAD $25.99 CAD
You can't go living on our BC coast without admiring the beauty of the Orcas. This pattern celebrates the ecological diversity and BC nature and wildlife in an art form. Part of the proceeds from the ORCA design will go towards supporting dogs in First Nation Communities.
*Please note: While choosing your size, please be aware of the weight restriction that comes with each martingale chain size to ensure your dog's safety. The restrictions are as follow:
Small: 15lb & under, Medium: 25lb & under, Large 50lb & under.
Should your dog exceed the weight restriction for their appropriate size fit, please contact our support team to request customization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Customizations are subject to additional charges.
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Nickle plated half-check chains
- Fully Adjustable
- Made with heavy polypro webbing
- Correct dogs in a gentle manner
- Lifetime Warranty
* Part of the proceeds from certain patterns such as ORCA will be allocated to support First Nations communities*
* Please read the weight restrictions under our FAQ page before purchasing this product. The martingale collar is to be used under supervision and not intended for a daily collar. If your dog is a heavy puller, we do not recommend using a martingale collar or you may speak to us about upgrading the martingale chain collar to a fabric martingale collar. The interlink chains on the martingale can break under pressure if your dog surpasses the weight restrictions (i.e. using a medium martingale on a large breed). The purpose of the martingale is to aid your daily training. Misusing this product can result in injury. To ensure safety, please consult with a certified trainer before using this product. By purchasing and using this product, you agree to our terms and conditions*
FITTING YOUR MARTINGALE
For a properly fitted martingale collar, ensure that when the leash is pulled taut, there is at least 2 inches of space between the two D-rings and you can still slide 1-2 fingers underneath the collar to ensure it is not too tight. If the two D-rings come together and touch when the leash is pulled taut, the collar is too loose and needs to be tightened.