$31.99 CAD $33.99 CAD
Y’all loved our donut design so here we are back again with another food pattern! Introducing Brooklyn, because who doesn’t love their dog repping an oh-so-good, mouth-watering slice of cheesy, pepperoni pizza? (you bet this includes a vegan equivalent)
- Made with side release buckle by YKK for easy on and off
- Badge offers an extra attachment option for lightweight ID Tags
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Lifetime warranty
- Made with nickel plated half check chains
- perfect for training
- Made with dual layer polypropylene webbing providing strength without compromising comfort
* Please read the weight restrictions under our FAQ page before purchasing this product. The martingale collar is to be used under supervision and not intended for a daily collar. If your dog is a heavy puller, we do not recommend using a martingale collar or you may speak to us about upgrading the martingale chain collar to a fabric martingale collar. The interlink chains on the martingale can break under pressure if your dog surpasses the weight restrictions (i.e. using a medium martingale on a large breed). The purpose of the martingale is to aid your daily training. Misusing this product can result in injury. To ensure safety, please consult with a certified trainer before using this product. By purchasing and using this product, you agree to our terms and conditions*
Instructions & Tips
Styled by You
Share your personal style with @woof_concept and #WoofConceptStyle for a chance to be featured on woofconcept.com, in our marketing campaigns, and on social media pages.
FITTING YOUR MARTINGALE
For a properly fitted martingale collar, ensure that when the leash is pulled taut, there is at least 2 inches of space between the two D-rings and you can still slide 1-2 fingers underneath the collar to ensure it is not too tight. If the two D-rings come together and touch when the leash is pulled taut, the collar is too loose and needs to be tightened.
Our buckles are made by YKK®, a world class manufacturer. This buckle incorporates a multi-locking system to prevent accidental release and has the best tensile strength in its class.