$31.99 CAD $0.00 CAD
Bringing it back closer to home with this pattern, we’re bringing a slight twist to the overly popular and well-known koi fish and waves design. This design is a favorite amongst the traditional tattoo art style, which we’re sure you’ve seen many people repping a half or full sleeve with this design.
We’re bridging the gap between our form of self-expression with tattoo art and bringing this into our lineup to offer our dogs a chance to do the same but in a different medium. This bold design will surely make heads turn while it’s being repped down the street by your dog.
*Please note: While choosing your size, please be aware of the weight restriction that comes with each martingale chain size to ensure your dog's safety. The restrictions are as follow:
Small: 15lb & under, Medium: 25lb & under, Large 50lb & under.
Should your dog exceed the weight restriction for their appropriate size fit, please contact our support team to request customization at email@example.com.
*Customizations are subject to additional charges.
- Made with side release buckle by YKK for easy on and off
- Badge offers an extra attachment option for lightweight ID Tags
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Lifetime warranty
- Made with nickel plated half check chains
- perfect for training
- Made with dual layer polypropylene webbing providing strength without compromising comfort
* Please read the weight restrictions under our FAQ page before purchasing this product. The martingale collar is to be used under supervision and not intended for a daily collar. If your dog is a heavy puller, we do not recommend using a martingale collar or you may speak to us about upgrading the martingale chain collar to a fabric martingale collar. The interlink chains on the martingale can break under pressure if your dog surpasses the weight restrictions (i.e. using a medium martingale on a large breed). The purpose of the martingale is to aid your daily training. Misusing this product can result in injury. To ensure safety, please consult with a certified trainer before using this product. By purchasing and using this product, you agree to our terms and conditions*
FITTING YOUR MARTINGALE
For a properly fitted martingale collar, always ensure that the chain can sit loosely around your dog's neck when your leash is relaxed (Top Left Image). When your leash is pulled tightly, the two rings on the sides of the chain should come together (Bottom Right Image). At this point, you should still be able to slide two fingers under the snug collar to ensure a secure and safe fit.
Our buckles are made by YKK®, a world class manufacturer. This buckle incorporates a multi-locking system to prevent accidental release and has the best tensile strength in its class.