$19.99 CAD $33.99 CAD
Commonly known as ‘training collars’, martingale collars fit looser around the neck when the chain is not tugged on. However, if the two rings of the control loop touch when it is pulled tight by the leash, the collar is too loose.
*Always consult with a trainer before considering purchasing a martingale collar. These products should only be used once owners are taught how to properly fit and use the tool on their dog.
*Please note: While choosing your size, please be aware of the weight restriction that comes with each martingale chain size to ensure your dog's safety. The restrictions are as follow:
Small: 15lb & under, Medium: 25lb & under, Large 50lb & under.
Should your dog exceed the weight restriction for their appropriate size fit, please contact our support team to request customization at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Customizations are subject to additional charges.
- Made with side release buckle by YKK for easy on and off
- Badge offers an extra attachment option for lightweight ID Tags
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Lifetime warranty
- Made with nickel plated half check chains
- perfect for training
- Made with dual layer polypropylene webbing providing strength without compromising comfort
* Please read the weight restrictions under our FAQ page before purchasing this product. The martingale collar is to be used under supervision and not intended for a daily collar. If your dog is a heavy puller, we do not recommend using a martingale collar or you may speak to us about upgrading the martingale chain collar to a fabric martingale collar. The interlink chains on the martingale can break under pressure if your dog surpasses the weight restrictions (i.e. using a medium martingale on a large breed). The purpose of the martingale is to aid your daily training. Misusing this product can result in injury. To ensure safety, please consult with a certified trainer before using this product. By purchasing and using this product, you agree to our terms and conditions*
Instructions & Tips
FITTING YOUR MARTINGALE
For a properly fitted martingale collar, ensure that when the leash is pulled taut, there is at least 2 inches of space between the two D-rings and you can still slide 1-2 fingers underneath the collar to ensure it is not too tight. If the two D-rings come together and touch when the leash is pulled taut, the collar is too loose and needs to be tightened.
Our buckles are made by YKK®, a world class manufacturer. This buckle incorporates a multi-locking system to prevent accidental release and has the best tensile strength in its class.